Meet Our Team
About Jennifer Brizee
Jennifer K. Brizee has been practicing law in Idaho since 1994. Her trial experience includes: medical malpractice defense; products liability; commercial liability; general liability (casualty and personal injury); civil rights actions; professional liability for architects and engineers; and employment law.
Ms. Brizee currently represents a number of hospitals and numerous physicians in both northern and southern Idaho. Her practice extends from Coeur d’Alene to Boise, and from Weiser to Rexburg. She has or is currently handling cases in the following cities in Idaho: Preston, Montpelier, Malad, Pocatello, Blackfoot, Rexburg, Driggs, Soda Springs, Idaho Falls, Salmon, Rupert, Burley, Twin Falls, Sun Valley/Hailey area, Jerome, Gooding, Mountain Home, Weiser, Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, Orofino, Cottonwood and Coeur d’Alene.
Jennifer has a unique understanding of the delivery of health care in small hospital settings. Jennifer advises hospital CEOs, risk managers, and chief nursing personnel on a daily basis providing clarity and thoughtful advice on the day-to-day challenges of Idaho’s small rural hospitals. That said, she is counsel to one of Pocatello’s primary hospitals and regularly consults on the unique issues facing larger hospitals. She successfully defends these institutions in claims of malpractice, working closely with the co-defendant physicians and their counsel. Jennifer is a veteran in the courtroom and is well known to all of the judges in Southern and Eastern Idaho. She manages all forms of civil litigation from the Twin Falls office. Jennifer has tried multiple cases acting as primary and secondary trial counsel involving everything from auto accident disputes to complex medical malpractice litigation.
- Admitted, all state courts of Idaho
- Admitted, United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- Admitted, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Member, Idaho State Bar Association
- Member, Fifth District Bar Association
- Member and Past President, Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, and Past President, Theron Ward American Inn of Court
- University of Washington, B.A. in Journalism, 1988
- University of Idaho, College of Law, J.D., 1994